Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A photographer worth mentioning...

I wanted to highlight another photographer that I draw a ton of inspiration from! Her name is Natalie Norton! She was one of the first photographers that blew me away when I first started looking for inspiration. Her blog and many tutorials(which I have read like 20 times) helped me in my journey to becoming a professional photographer. 

If I had to sum up her work in one word, I would say...passionate. It is obvious by her portfolio that she photographs with passion, she captures passion and I deeply admire her passion for Christ. Although I don't know Natalie Norton personally, it is so apparent that she lives a life that is full of passion. Her blog has made me laugh, cry and look at life and photography in a new way. Please visit her blog and see for yourself what an amazing gift she possesses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.