Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a weekend!

I am back! I felt like I fell off the planet there for a few weeks, but I am back. I just went to one of the most beautiful weddings this past Saturday. I was a guest, not the photographer, but I did snap some shots and thought I would share them! And little Grace was the flower girl, so obviously, I HAD to bring my camera.  Julie and Luke are an amazing couple with a powerful love for God and one another that you rarely see. I was honored to witness one of the biggest days of their life! Love you Luke and Julie!!








I love this one, Luke is looking right at Julie's dad. It was one of my favorites from the day.






I am a sucker for back shots. I am sure some people find it annoying, but I have to grab at least one at every wedding. I just love the effects the lights have and how Julie's dress just glows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.