Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Faith-Hope-Love

Last night, I had the privilege of being a part of an amazing thing! Best friends of my husband and I, Scott and Maria, have been given the gift of life, through a courageous set of people. I titled this blog entry, "Faith-Hope-Love" because it was the foundation of this adoption process. Faith in knowing God has a plan for us all, Hope in trusting His heart and Love in the gift of life. 

I took my camera in hopes that I would be able to capture the emotions of the evening and let me tell you, there were plenty!! With Scott and Maria's permission I want to take the opportunity to share with you a small piece of their story through the lens of my camera...




Scott "patiently" waiting for any news

Maria writing words of inexpressible thanks to the birth father of Kinley



Getting the message that Kinley has been born.



The NEWS!!! Kinley is here!

 
Congrats from everyone



Waiting as Kinley heads their way.



The first time they hold her








Family waiting outside the NICU



Proud mommy-Maria










Her temporary home, the NICU

Kinley, you are one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. God has such great plans for you. Everyone is praying for you and ALL your family! We all love you so much, baby girl. You are an answer to years of prayer.
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and amazing!
    ~Malissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Karie, she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thats amazing!! I dont even know them and the pix were great!! COngrats to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing experience! I got teary eyed just looking at the pictures and I don't even know them :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.