Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Coppola Family

We are so blessed to know the Coppola family. We met almost two years ago now when Field and I joined a Bible study group for the first time. They are the most inviting people you will ever meet. John, her husband would do anything for anyone. He has a heart of gold and our family adores him. I was so excited to photograph their family, as they are expecting another little girl soon. Christa and I have become such great friends over the last two years. She is the type of person you can pour your soul out to. I should know, I totally have!! She is such a beautiful person inside and out. I hope I captured her true beauty. You can't miss it...

















































xoxo-karie

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, as usual. Thanks for sharing your talent. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.