Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Paxton

A couple weeks ago I did this shoot with Andrea, Mike and baby Paxton. I know Andrea form high school actually and we had reconnected on Face-book. You gotta love the wonderful world of social networking. I was thrilled when Andrea asked me to do a newborn session with Paxton! The opportunity to reconnect with Andrea and her new life was awesome! One of the best things about being a photographer is the connection you get to make with a people. I am so excited to post some images from their session. There is a picture, that tops my list of favorite newborn shots. I hope you enjoy them!

definitely one of my favorite baby shots ever




 love those lashes!!!





xoxo
karie denny photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.