Monday, July 12, 2010

Lucas' Debut

Last weekend I had the great privilege of shooting my first magazine cover with such an awesome kid! Lucas is a rock-star and I got some fun shots of him rocking the camera. He plays electric guitar! Can you believe it? What seven year old knows how to play the electric guitar! He is super talented and not to mention, adorable! Thank you Lucas for being so amazing. I hope you like your pics buddy!

I was so nervous about shooting my first cover, but I think I got the shot! It was a challenge because I like up close, personal, tight shots and I had to back off out of my comfort zone to get a cover shot. I can't highlight any of the potential covers since it will not be in print until August, but here are some of my favorites from the session. Be sure to check out the cover in August. KidsCelebrate magazine!! 












xoxo
karie denny photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.