Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boys Boys Boys

The Haymore's have been friends of mine since Julie and I met at work in the NICU(my other job). We both had our oldest kiddos close together and I still remember doing a play-date with them and thinking what a BOY Cole was even at 5 months old. And that was 4 years ago!! 
Julie recently had her third BOY and called me up to do some fun, family pics. I was of course honored and super excited. It was a blast to hang with these adorable boys for a couple hours! Here are some of my favorites from their day.

 Couldn't help myself....

 Thats the most peaceful baby you'll ever see on a the wheel well of a truck.

 I love these little men!

 It's not fair to look this pretty Julie, when you just had a baby!!!

 Ummm...hello blue eyes!

 Seriously...ADORABLE!

xoxo
karie denny

2 comments:

  1. I saw them all and you did a great job. I love these 2 and their little guys, they are ALL boy and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks Mrs Merrill!! they are pretty wonderful!! I miss you tons. Can you come visit soon please.;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.