Friday, November 12, 2010

The Salazar Family

When Jessica contacted me about doing family pictures for them I was super excited. Jessica has this personality that brightens up your day and I knew their family would photograph beautifully. The energy they brought to the photo-shoot was incredible. I could not be happier with the result. They are a gorgeous couple and an amazing little family. Here are my favorites from the day...I hope you love them Jess!!!:-)

his first time on a carousel. so glad i could capture it!

i love these kinds of shots


this photo is one of my favorites. it is totally candid, but i am in love with it!

hello beautiful people!!!

H.O.T.





so i tried a new editing technique and i think i kinda like it. i am definitely going to try it again! :-)


look...

seriously, could this family be any cuter???

another one of my faves... so gorgeous Jess

makes your heart skip a little...doesn't it?

Jessica, you are stunning.:-)

xoxo
karie denny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.