Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Tuinstra Family

If chasing around two rowdy boys through downtown Chandler doesn't sound like fun, you have never done it with these two boys!! I had so much fun running after them, trying to get in front of them and the impossible...trying to get them to stay still and look at the camera. I loved looking through all their pics, because even though they didn't sit and say cheese(boring), their facial expressions are PRICELESS! I actually laughed out loud as I scrolled thorough my favorites. So here they are....enjoy!










seriously...so much cuter than sitting STILL!!!


LOVE this!




one of my favorites! everyone is so happy!!

couldn't get any more precious! Jasmine is in love with her little man...you can feel it

faster dad, faster!!!!

xoxo

karie denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.