Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Wehner Family

A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of photographing a family that is truly inspirational. A family that has built their home on a foundation of generosity, love and commitment. I had so much fun being welcomed into their home. Morgan and I laughed because it was a little out of their comfort zone to have an unstructured photo-shoot, but it was SO FUN! The best part about a shoot like this, is that the personalities of their four beautiful children poured out. Here are some of my favorites from their family sesh!

p.s. I hope you have recovered.:-)


aren't they SO adorable






tickle-time


SUuuCKEeRrrsss!!! You can hear that right?


there's always time for some of these!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.