Friday, November 19, 2010

The Whitehead Family Favorites

A few weeks ago, I met the Whitehead family for the first time. Kelli had contacted me about a shoot a couple months before and we started planning. We had the chance to chat over the phone prior and had an instant connection....we both shared that we had a HUGE passion for Christ, as did the rest of the Whitehead family. Their family was a blessing and a confirmation for me that God is always moving in our lives. Here are some of my favorites from their sesh...
















xoxo
karie denny

1 comment:

  1. We love them all :) Thank you so much. You are so talented and it is so amazing how you use your gifts God has given you! So thankful that we have met, and I look forward to future sessions with you! You do beautiful work~

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.