Friday, December 3, 2010

The Alexander Family

Several weeks ago, on a chilly morning in November, the Alexander's and I met to do a family session. You may remember them from their newborn shoot with baby Paxton, months ago. It was truly a blessing for me to have the chance to photograph them again! We rustled around through tall grasses to get some fun, creative shots! Paxton made the funniest faces I have ever seen a baby make. Andrea and Mike are awesome parents and they love this little man more than anything. I just adore this family and I hope you enjoy my faves from their sesh!

love it Andrea...you are an amazing mom

how could you not LOVE this family





love your lips Paxton....so cute



definitely one of my favorite shots of all time





xoxo
karie denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.