Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Campbell Family Favorites

A few weeks ago, I met with the Campbell's to do a family sesh. Crystal is one of my friends from the NICU. You may remember the Campbell's from their wedding early on this year, and they just started their family with baby Shiloh not too long ago!
Baby and all, we trekked through the groves. Little miss Shiloh was most content in the bucket I had brought, but she couldn't stay there forever!  
Thank Crystal and Heath for sharing the afternoon with me. :-)





i love your shoes too shiloh


so cute




my fave from the day

i love this one



the light left us super fast that night, but we were lucky to get a couple sunset shots

xoxo
karie denny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.