Friday, December 17, 2010

The Gates Maternity Sesh

This photo shoot has been a long time coming...anyone who knows the Gates, knows their story. It is a beautiful story full of many emotions, but none more than HOPE. Their faithfulness to God and His plan has been a beaming testimony to His glory.
I love you guys and I cannot wait to meet Emery Hope Gates. 
Here are my favorite shots from their day...


Kinley-you are the most precious little girl



one of my FAVES


you're gorgeous Maria...love you babe

love this of you guys...

Cutest family EVER!!!!


i'm in love with this one


simply adorable Kinster!!

she has the tiniest little feet




xoxox
karie denny

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out great! It's hard to choose a favorite with such a gorgeous family. Can't wait to see their newborn and new family pictures! (Which I am sure you will be taking and posting!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.