Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Gates Maternity-Sneak Peek

So everyone knows that one of my favorite families in the whole wide world is Scott, Maria and Kinley Gates! And they are expecting...baby #2....Emery Hope Gates. I cannot wait to meet her, but before she breaks loose into this world, we had to capture Maria's pregnancy. I am tearing up writing this, so I will just say that Kinley and Emery are the greatest blessings to their mommy and daddy. And to Kinley and Emery, your parents will be, without a doubt, your greatest blessing in return. Here is a little sneak peek of our photo sesh today....


i know Kinster, you're dad is really tall!

not that i have to say it, but everyone thinks it...Maria, you are absolutely gorgeous.



love you little girl, you melt my heart.


xxxoo-love you guys!
karie denny

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are so awesome I can't even stand it! They turned out SO good. I LOVE the one of Kinley staring up. . . Nice work, Karie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah!! I cannot wait to share some more. It was kind of a surreal experience to photograph a pregnant Maria. Wonderfully surreal!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for capturing how beautiful Maria is pregnant, and how beautiful our little Kinster is. You have an amazing gift and you are an incredible friend. We love you Karie! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.