Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Gingerich Family Favorites-Chandler Family Photography

SWEETNESS...
 ...is the word that comes to mind when I think about this session with the Gingerich family.

They were such a pleasure to work with and photograph. I had goosebumps looking through some of their photos, remembering the moments that were happening as I was shooting. I just remember thinking during some of those "in between" moments..."ahah, that's the shot..." 

Gingerich family...enjoy...xo



let the SWEETNESS begin

this was dad's idea...just LOVED it!

such a little man!!!


awwwwwwww

this fam rocked my world...one of my fave shots

simply in love with the emotion of this pic. 

we know where these little kiddos get their amazing lashes! loving mama kisses

ummm, love the 'tude little man is giving here

you two are SO cute!!

gotta get a sun shot, the subjects just make it more awesome:)

such a little angel face

she has the longest eye lashes i have ever seen on an 8 month old

i am pretty sure, she could NOT be any cuter!! i just love her!!
xoxo
karie denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.