Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kelly & Darin-Engaged-Phoenix Engagement Photographer


In the heart of Downtown Phoenix...
I photographed this amazing couple.
Kelly is a ball of energy, laughter and sass. I immediately fell in love with her(duh)!
And I can see why Darin is SO in love with her. 
Darin played it so calm and cool, but anytime he whispered in Kelly's ear,(i still have no idea what he was saying) she LIT up. 
I can not wait to see the fireworks they create on their wedding day.

xo-Kelly & Darin-xo

10-15-11 SAVE THE DATE


i love this. makes me want to "smile out loud"...if that makes sense:)



you are truly beautiful Kelly

love...love the dress, love the boots, love the couple!



i actually LOVE that Kelly never sat still. so much beautiful energy cannot be contained.

the man behind the ring
makes you sigh, right?! 

awwwwwww.

every-time, i look at this, it makes me smile...every-time!


can't wait for this Fall!
xoxo
karie denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.