Monday, February 21, 2011

Mary Ashley Whisenhunt-sneak peek-Chandler Senior Photographer

There are so many wonderful things I can say about the very talented Mary Ashley....
And I will, 
when I post a wall of favorites.
For now,  a sneak peek of this gorgeous, talented, humble young lady....

i love that you rocked that tutu!!

you are breath-taking Mary Ashley


i know it was difficult to hold a serious face for me, but thanks for trying;)



ummmm.....most adorable fish face ever!!

rocking the RED!
xoxo
karie denny

2 comments:

  1. Karie, these are my absolute favorite! i'm a huge fan of the vintage feel too! wonderful location, model, and everything! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Diana! Your praise means more to me than you know.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.