Friday, February 11, 2011

The Turner Family Favorites-Chandler Family Photography

I think the Turner family had to endure the coldest morning I had ever shot. It was a cloudy and cold day in January. Mr. Colin braved the cold for a series of shots and was a rock-star. 

Colin had his mind on two things...watching football later that day and eating pizza. :)

They were so much fun to work with! I hope you enjoy my favorites from their day...


go colin go!!!


this boy is going to break some hearts

love


i just LOVE this...tickle time


can't you just feel the love!!

seriously, SO sweet

now we know where Colin gets those gorgeous blue eyes. just beautiful Perri!

little stud!!

yes, he really YAWNED at me. still adorable.



xoxo
karie denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.