Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Little Miss Carlyn-Tempe Portrait Photographer

On a perfect day in Tempe, I met Carlyn, for the first time. 
Lynda (Carlyn's mommy) and I have worked together at the hospital for years.
(I know...I have another job...weird)
When she asked me to photograph her little princess, I was so excited.
She is a sweet little girl with the biggest smile. 
We tromped around downtown on Mill, playing peek-a-boo and eating giant suckers...
...Well Carlyn ate a giant sucker.
Enjoy this little one. She is truly special.

Lynda made this adorable gown for Carlyn!

doesn't her smile make you smile!

love

you girls are gorgeous


my favorite time with Carlyn...peek a boo


i see you pretty girl

dancing...she was breaking it down!

this perfect lil family is expecting baby #2!!

Awwwwwwweeee!



xoxo
karie denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.