Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mary Ashley Whisenhunt-Senior-Chandler Photographer

Sometimes, life surprises you with people that you never thought you'd meet.
Kasey Gates referred Mary Ashley to me for senior pics and I was thrilled to get to work with her. I had no idea that she was the same talented young lady I had watched months earlier doing cover tunes of Lady Antebellum on You Tube! 
This girl is AMAZINGLY talented. 
I am trying to convince her to write a love song for my new wedding website.(coming later this year, Mary Ashley....start writing;)
Mary Ashley was sweet, energetic, determined and humble.
You have what it takes to make it Mary Ashley, keep it up!
You can view one of her acoustic YouTube clips HERE


hope you and your fam love them;)

Gorgeous




uhhhhh.......L.O.V.E.  Album Cover??


even though it was difficult, i told you, you are gorgeous even when you don't smile.
 this could be a cover on a magazine.


So Pretty, Mary Ashley!!!


and a little playful


a little different than the first one i posted...just loved how vibrant your eyes tuned out in this one


one of my faves


rockin the red boots! i LOVE it!


i hope this tributes your dad well, i love the way it turned out.


what's not to love about that face! thanks for rocking your shoot babe!!
xoxo
karie denny

3 comments:

  1. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from
    somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements
    would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know
    where you
    got your design.
    Cheers

    Here is my website; View my web page
    My web site :: Please visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! Do you know if they
    make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about
    losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?


    Look into my web-site; My Site
    my website - Go to my website

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.