Friday, March 4, 2011

My Journey Continues...

7 years ago, I graduated from nursing school.
Immediately after, I started my career in the Neo-natal ICU at what was then
Desert Samaritan, now Cardon's Childrens.
2 years ago, I began a business venture as a photographer and it has been the most exciting, creative and energizing thing I have ever done.
I have never worked so hard at something and have watched my business grow from the ground...UP!

Yesterday, I gave a letter of resignation to my managers in the NICU.
It was truly bitter-sweet.
I learned things in my nursing career that have made me the person I am.
 I made friendships that will last forever.
I helped babies and families make it through the roughest days of their lives.
It was truly bitter-sweet.


And now....


PHOTOGRAPHY


I am so excited to begin this journey!
Building relationships with people, life on life, 
seeing visions come to fruition,
and following the path God has placed in front of me.


My Dreams, both life and business go hand in hand....
To live life with people and through people.
To see my love for God and Christ be an inspiration for others to build FAITH.
To teach our children to work hard and praise God.
To serve whenever and where ever I am called!
oh yes, and.....
To be one of the top 5 wedding photographers by 2013.


I am so blessed to have this opportunity and I cannot wait to share with you along the way. Thank you ALL for believing in me.


xoxo
karie denny

5 comments:

  1. I always have, and always will believe in you my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so inspiring! I am cheering for you in this endeavor. I wish you success in all you do friend - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you Karie. You are chasing your dream and you are fulfilling it! You have the talent the motivation, and most importantly, the work ethic to pull it off. You are an incredible women of Christ and an amazing photographer. Great job! The sky truly is the limit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad God had you stop at Desert first. I think one of the reasons was so we could be friends. I absolutely love your photography and your passion for it. You are an amazing nurse, an amazing mother and an amazing photographer. I am so glad God's plan for you is to share your talent and spend more time with your family. You are incredible and everything you do is blessed. Love you and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you guy! Thank you so much for being my biggest fans! ALl my hard work, without all you fab people, wouldn't be the same!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.