Friday, April 1, 2011

Andrew & Leigha-Phoenix Wedding Photographer

The words that come to mind when i think of Andrew and Leigha are: 
faithful, selfless and Godly.
To know Andrew and Leigha is to know true friendship. I had the great honor of being a part of their wedding day, their lives and their walk with God. I could not ask for a couple more in love. It has been amazing to see them grow in faith and love throughout the last couple years. 
Leigha is kind and gentle, Andrew charismatic and sincere.
Together, they are beautiful.

Trying to pic my favorite shots of their overall day, was tricky, as they are featured on my new website
So, trying to one up myself on here isn't really possible. Some are the same, if not similar, but never the less, they are some of my very favorites!! 

Andrew and Leigha,
Field and I are so honored to be your friends, to be a part of your life and to capture these moments for you. We hope that when you look at them, you will remember how perfect your day truly was.
xoxo-karie and field


you will come to notice, if you hadn't already....leigha has an AMAZING profile

field caught this breath-taking shot



love all the emotions in this one


words can not even express HOW much i LOVE this


LOVE LOVE LOVE



seriously, she's gorgeous. one of my faves of the day Leigha!

ready to enter the party


i adore this pic

Julie had everyone laughing...


maybe on of my fave first dance pictures EVER!!

Yes, Darr, you're HILARIOUS. i had like 20 shots from the day, with this same look:)

so sweet

girls having a blast on the dance floor


xoxo
karie denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.