Friday, April 8, 2011

Dawn & Jimmy Engaged

One of my favorite drives is up Usery Pass to Saguaro Lake. 
On a cold morning in March, that is where I met this wonderful, energetic couple.
 I don't think I have ever had a photo-shoot where I laughed more than my clients, until this one.
We went hiking through Pebble Beach, which should be called Boulder Beach, 
especially if you are in HEELS. 
Let's just say Dawn and I were SLOW and needed a lot of HELP!
We felt much better getting on stable ground at our second location, but we did get grilled by a Park Ranger who wanted to make sure we weren't taking pics for publication....
(some day park ranger, some day!)

Dawn and Jimmy-you were both a blast and I hope your 
destination wedding is everything you want it to be! xoxo

love these first moments with me

seriously, you may die in the boulders

what you cannot see, is they are standing on a "pebble" in the middle of water...brilliant plan!

awe, love love. always gotta get a sun shot in.

So pretty...of both of you!!

i love when guys get into the shoot. thanks Jimmy, for rockin the camera

the man behind the ring. So gorgeous Dawn.

My absolute fave shot of the day. 


i love this of both of you. you look so happy!!!

So gorgeous Dawn. LOVE 


i am a detail fool, so Dawn asked me to shoot this before their wedding...just in case their wedding photographer in Mexico isn't as detailed.:)
xoxo
karie denny

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM KARIE!!! YOU TRULY BROUGHT OUT OUR PERSONALITY THRU YOUR LENS!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.