Saturday, April 9, 2011

Logan Wreschner-Senior

On a perfect day in Downtown Tempe, I met Miss Logan for the first time. 
She was perfectly sweet and I just knew she was going to be a blast to work with. 
We talked about her senior year and how she would soon 
be traveling to UofA soon to start her college life!
We encountered "strange" people on Mill...
which is all I will say about that, 
but it was quite entertaining and made for some interesting 
things to chat about during our shoot. :)

Logan- I had so much fun with you, I hope you love them!
Best of luck in T-town.

ummm...YOU are Gorgeous Logan!

LOVE


so sweet, i love it.

one of my faves!

seriously stunning

love, love!!


HELLO!! I love this shot of you! So beautiful. and the reflection on your shades...
xoxo
karie denny

2 comments:

  1. Aww, these are GREAT! She's gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!! Thanks Danielle.:) isnt she gorgeous! you're so sweet to comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.