Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jen and Rory's Wedding Day Story

 The first time I met Jen and Rory I knew I was the photographer for them! They were so full of life and excitement and it was very obvious how much they loved one another. Listening to Jen talk about all the vintage details of their wedding made my heart pitter-patter and I couldn't wait to see it all unfold. 
The day of the wedding, I met Jen at Dolce and the magic began. Jen's hair and make-up were perfect and it was time for her to relax before the rest of the day caught up to her. She honestly was one of the most chill brides I have ever worked with. While the girls rested up, 
Field and I headed to the venue, Chapel on the Farm and shot some details. 

 there's not a picture featured on here, but Jen's dress had pockets!! every dress should have pockets!!
 Field snagged this one on the right. Totally rocking it as my 2nd shooter! 

and then off to shoot the guys! We were definitely going for a Beatles vibe...
 Time for the ceremony to begin. 
The emotions that everyone felt when Jen was walking towards Rory was breathtaking. He cried...sorry Rory. It is now on the world wide web! It was magical. Jen got to the alter and wiped his tears away.


We headed to Downtown Gilbert, just a few minutes away from the venue to snap some unique pictures of them alone! This is my absolute favorite time of the wedding day! Just the Bride and Groom, still pumped up from the ceremony. This time is really priceless and so are the images!!

ummm. All time favorites

Jen, one of my absolute faves. you are just stunning!!!

 We absolutely loved working with you guys.
xoxo
karie denny

3 comments:

  1. Karie! These are so amazing! They look like they came right out of The Knot or any wedding magazine :)

    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to this new couple and also i like more thsi website thanks to sharing the wonderful information and enjoy to watch this type wedding .

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.