Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Josh & Hillary- Engagement Session

Let me start this story by telling you that Hilary and Josh together are perfection. I have cherished every moment getting to know them. And I am so excited to share their love story. Their wedding is just a short month away, but we squeezed some engagement shots in before it was too late! I knew right off that bat, that Hillary was a sweet, southern girl, that loved God and people. I loved her instantly. And I knew that if she chose Josh to walk through this life with, I would love him too.
God has a funny way of knowing what two people belong to one another and finding a way for their paths to collide. When Hillary and Josh shared their story with me, Hilary prefaced it with, "it's not exciting, we just met online", in her adorable southern accent! How is that NOT exciting? The truly exciting part is that it worked. In the short time they were both on eHarmony they had been matched. Once Josh had connected with Hillary, she informed him that the online dating thing wasn't working for her, but he could email her if he wanted to stay in touch. They exchanged letters via email and talked oner the phone for hours at a time. And then they met...




It was a date night at Josh's place. The movies The Notebook and My Sisters' Keeper....wait it get's better!!! Hillary had her wisdom teeth pulled just shortly before their meeting and was still in pain...Josh noticed she was uncomfortable and left to get her medicine!! Hillary knew Josh was a KEEPER!!!



Josh say's he instinctively knew that something was right about Hillary, before he even met her. He loved the simplicity and sincerity she possesses. Hillary, despite her attempt to cancel her online dating service, was till matched with a man that would change her life. They were both in the right place at the right time. Right where God wanted them. His timing could not have been more perfect.


I am so thrilled to be a part of your wedding day and your lives. Thank you so much for sharing your story with me and trusting me to capture the beauty in your relationship.


much love
karie denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.