Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Malana Renee

I was so thrilled to get the chance to photograph this little angel. Her mother, Tasha and I, went to nursing school together and became the best of friends. Like Maid of Honor type friends. After our marriages, our lives went two different directions, as they often do. Every once in a while, we would catch up over the phone and it was like picking up right where we left off. Then there was a couple years we went without seeing one another or talking. So many changes had gone on in my life. I had become a Christian, I was on fire for God, Field and I had our third baby and I was so excited to tell her all about it. I knew God had brought us back together in His perfect timing when she told me about how her life had changed as well. She was so passionate about her faith and the love of her life, Kenny. When Tasha told me that her and her hubby, Kenny were expecting, I was elated for them. Tasha had wanted a child for as long as I had known her and I always knew she would be an amazing mother. When I visited tonight to see baby Malana for the first time and to see my friend as a first time mom, was such a wonderful moment. Tasha and Kenny are exactly the parents I thought they would be. AMAZING.


Tasha and Kenny- I am so proud of you guys and I know God is so overjoyed to see one of His children in your hands. You will be the greatest parents!


Malana- You are perfection. Always know that you are a gift. Please take it easy on your parents, especially in the middle of the night. I cannot wait to see you grow.


Love you guys...
 

xoxo
Karie Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.