Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love & Chandeliers- Nick & Alysha's Wedding Story

As we pulled in to the Talking Stick for Nick and Alysha's wedding, I remembered my first meeting with Alysha. I was so thrilled they had chosen us to shoot their wedding and I was even more thrilled to hear all about her creative planning! Creative wedding planning+me=awesomeness;) I remembered Alysha telling me about hunting for chandeliers and thinking, "YES!!! This is my kind of girl!" It was truly amazing to see all of her ideas and plans come together on their wedding day. 
Alysha was stunning to say the least and Nick was as handsome as ever. Alysha and Nick knew from experience, I would have them "off the grid" and they rocked everything I threw at them. It was one of our favorite experiences with a bride and groom.
Nick & Alysha-We are so happy for you. We LOVED working with you and your friends and family. Field and I hope that you love these images as much as we do....xo

Nick & Alysha's Vendors
Ceremony Duet-Margo Lamirande-602-791-1946
Dress-Brides To Be-489-831-6017

much love
Karie Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.