Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Longboards, Leaves and Smores-Jamie and Josh-engagement inspiration


I cannot even tell you how thrilled I was when Jamie asked me to do their engagement and wedding pics!! She is my BF's little sister and she holds a special place in my heart. I have practically watched her grow up! I remember meeting Josh for the first time at Jamie's nieces birthday party and knew Jamie had found an amazing guy. They are so perfect for one another. I don't think you can fake the emotions that they exchange with one another. You will see!! 

Field and I were so lucky to be the ones behind the lens on this shoot. Thanks to Maria Gates(BF and Jamie's sister) and Brandon Hodge(Jamie's brother) we were able to shoot some long boarding while they set up a glamp site for us. Yes, GLAMPING. It is camping with a little glam. We are just thrilled with their photos and cannot wait to shoot their wedding next spring! 

Jamie and Josh-we really loved working with you both. You are more awesome than words can describe! We hope you love them! xoxo


one of my faves


it's ok, you can gasp.

<3






Jamie, you are GORGEOUS!!!


in love with this one.


you're amazing Jamie!


oh, yes, GLAMPING


my ABSOLUTE fave!



another fave

isn't Josh a hottie!




l.o.v.e.







much love
karie denny

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.