Friday, November 18, 2011

Red Rock Country-Christina & Dave-Engagement Inspiration

For those of you that may not be native Arizonians, like myself, holla...Red Rock Country is Sedona, Arizona. It is one of the most beautiful places in Arizona and it held a very special place in Dave and Christina's hearts. Dave proposed to Christina near Oak Creek in Sedona, just a few months ago! And when they called me to do their photos and Christina mentioned shooting in Sedona, I was ALL over that! You'll understand in about 30 seconds...
We cannot wait to watch this couple exchange wedding vows next spring and share them with you!! For now, here are my faves from their amazing engagement sesh.

LOVE



double love







Christina, you are amazing!!



my absolute favorite:)


The RING



love.love.love.

so romantic DAVE!!





words can't describe how in love with this pic I am...LOVE candids

you can't do a shoot without a little sass.



Love you two!!
Karie Denny

1 comment:

  1. Karie, I love these pics. I also love Sedona! My fav place to chill when I visit my daughter in AZ. I logged on to look at Travis and Stephanie's wedding pics and couldn't resist commenting on the above engagements photos. Cudos Karie! Now...to look at my daughters beautiful wedding photos. Take care Karie, Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.