Friday, November 11, 2011

Stephanie & Travis-Wedding Story

I can honestly say that I will never forget Stephanie and Travis' wedding day...for multiple reasons. It was the first time I have ever shot in medium format. Risky, I know, but Stephanie and Travis had complete faith in me! LOVE, love, love my images from that Mamiya 645. It was also the first time I have ever done two weddings in ONE day. Again, risky, but Field and I powered up with protein bars and we were ready to rock and roll when we saw our bride and groom getting ready! More importantly, I will remember the love that Travis and Stephanie shared with their family, friends and one another that day. The love that they have for one another is beaming from them at all times and I was so thankful to witness it! I will never forget what they looked like walking down the isle for the first time as husband and wife together. never. Thank you Travis and Stephanie for allowing Field and I to capture your hearts. You truly captured ours.






ummm, Travis, you can close your mouth now. you are absolutely gorgeous Stephanie!

LOVED these kiddos! 

one of my faves.
you are STUNNING!

such wonderful girls! <3
her grandma's cross.
gift exchange time

I couldn't help but showcase all four of these. I just love the emotion in Stephanie's face as she opens a gift from her groom.

maybe my fave....maybe.






LOVE

so in love with this duo

You are both gorgeous!
competition for the favorite.;)






















love capturing my brides getting down. love it Stephanie!

LOVE

much love
karie denny

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karie and Field! They are all my favs! Peace and love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still tear up when I look at your blog of my beautiful daughter and son-in-law's wedding. You and Field did an amazing job... I enjoy all of your blogs. Photography is a hobby (in case you couldn't tell at the wedding...sorry if I was in the way...wasn't even aware until I saw my own pics w/you in lots of them). I can't wait to see the discs you sent to them. Merry Christmas Karie and Field. Belinda Jones, MOB

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.