Friday, December 9, 2011

Christy & Bobby-Wedding Day

It was an amazing Fall for Field and I at Karie Denny Photography and to wrap it all up, we had the honor of photographing a dear friend from my previous life as a NICU nurse. Christy was actually one of my very first photography clients ever! So when Christy asked if I could do their wedding, I was so excited. It had been 3 years since our first photo session together. Field and I felt so blessed to be a part of their day and capture these moments for them. Bobby and Christy, you are an amazingly beautiful couple. We wish you guys so much love and happiness. love ya!


Christy's dancin shoes...loved them.







Christy's mom's hand and wedding ring make this shot.







you are gorgeous Christy...gorgeous.


<3


such a handsome guy.

First look, Bobby patiently waiting as Christy sneaks up behind him.

LOVE


<3

one good looking couple!!!!


one of my favorites 

why having 2 photogs ROCKS!

faves!!!



l.o.v.e.




could these kids be any cuter?!


awesome candy bar done by Christy's fabulous friends!

a little prayer before walking down the isle...

<3


a fave.



IN LOVE with this!!
p.s. My husband is a rockstar



LOVE









 xoxo
Field and Karie Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.