Everyone loves Instagram, especially if you are a photo nut like me. And typically when we take a fun shot, we want to share it, so voila...INSTAGRAM. If you don't have this app, its a must! Get it HERE. You have the option to share your Instagram photos on Facebook, Twitter, email and other social media. There are tons of fun DIY projects to do with your Instagram photos you love and today, we are going to walk you through how to create magnets featuring your favorite photos!
Things you will need:
*Avery Magnet Sheets-product 3270-I bought mine at Office Max, but I am sure any office supply or craft store would have them! They are about $15, but come with 5 sheets...that's a lot of magnets!
The first thing you will want to do is upload your favorite Instagram images from your iPhone, iPod or iPad to your computer. I create a special folder for mine, so I knew exactly where they were! Then download our template, HERE to use or you can create your own! It is a very easy program to use.
Once you have done that, you are ready to go to Avery's design page, HERE.
Next, you will want to upload your own images to replace ours.
1. Once at the link above, scroll down and click to "load project" and upload the downloaded template or begin creating your own.:)
2. Click on the template image to replace(our silly boy, Beau).
3. Use the toolbar on the left. Click on ->Image ->From My Computer
4. Select image. It will replace the template picture.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all of the template photos have been replaced by your images.
6. Load one Avery magnetic sheet.
7. Select ->Preview & Print-make any necessary adjustments and Print!
8. Cut out your images and your project is complete!