Friday, August 17, 2012

Desert Engagement-Marissa and Vince

"All dressed up for a party, but lost in the desert." This is what Marissa said she wanted for her engagement session with fiance, Vince about 2 weeks ago. Lost in the desert, looking fabulous, with amazing stilettos, champaign and the love of your life...does it get much better than that? I think not. 

I have a slight obsession with styling sessions for our couples from start to finish! As I was stalking Marissa on Pinterest, I realized she had a love for the color aqua, hence the pops of it throughout their sesh. Even more so, I was able to understand the feeling and mood that Marissa and Vince wanted for their images. Warm. Fun. Bright. Sexy. Romantic. We nailed it. I love my job! I couldn't be happier showcasing these images for my fabulous clients today! 

Marissa & Vince-thank you so much for trusting me to style and capture your love story in the desert.;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.