Friday, September 14, 2012

Jamie and Elizabeth Engagement


I wish I could post 40 images from Jamie and Elizabeth's engagement session in Atlanta, Georgia!! They are the most wonderful couple and we cannot wait to photograph their upcoming wedding! Elizabeth's sister, Morgan Alvidrez is one of our associates and she went with me on this trip, naturally. I would not have had it any other way! We made an awesome team and hitting the town with Morgan, Elizabeth and Jamie was fabulous. It isn't very often that I get the opportunity to spend several days with our clients totally candid, so this was a unique situation. It was total bonding time and I loved every minute. Jamie and Elizabeth were amazing hosts. Thank you both so much for making my first trip to the south wonderful.














much love-Karie

2 comments:

  1. Love the natural engagement and i can't wait for the great wedding.The shoot is amazing and great which is full of my favorite green color.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.