|photo credit chalk art|
There are some items out there I want to share that will rock your socks off and hopefully give you some direction if you want to provide a fun photo booth for any event!
Backdrops- DIY or BUY
If you are a DIYer and want the control of creating what you have envisioned. I say GO FOR IT! There are so many possibilities! Here are a few of my favorites:
- STREAMERS. any size, any length, colored, muted, shiny, matte. You name it, you can create it. Tie them to a rope and tie it between two trees for an outdoor event. Pin or tape them on a wall.
- CHALKBOARD WALL. As pictured above. Are you kidding me? This thing is fabulous. I am sure you could attempt this on your own if you have fabulous penmanship and patience. I even love this for a wedding ceremony backdrop, in place of an alter!
- FABRIC. Grab any fabric that suites your wedding vibe, cut and drape. I don't think there's anything more simple. The great thing about fabric is that you can add dimension. Glue or sew details to your fabric that match details throughout your wedding! Fabulous. p.s. for fabric, you may or may not need a backdrop stand.
- DROP IT MODERN. This magical store offers some of the most fabulous backdrops I have ever seen! Their products are crafted beautifully and I know you will not be disappointed! Check them out here at http://www.dropitmodern.com
- Here is a discount code for $20 off a Drop it Modern purchase- denny1938
Now lets talk camera options!
- Ask your WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER! We love being a part of the photo both fun and honestly, it gives Field and I something to do when there is down-time at your wedding! We are stoked that one of our Fall couples Marissa and Justin purchased a Drop It Modern backdrop for their wedding guests' photo booth! We will have photos of their guests up ASAP to enjoy and can't wait to rock their backdrop.
- The POLAROID camera! These 3 are on my list to own:
We would love to see YOUR Photo Booth ideas and hear your feedback on this post!