Friday, December 21, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Brocard-Atlanta Wedding Photographer

I started writing something witty for this blog post about 10 times, when I realized, I wanted this post to be ALL about Jamie and Elizabeth! This couple has become part of our family and I can honestly say that this was the most incredible destination wedding we have ever been a part of. Their passion for one another is infectious. You cannot help but be in love with them too!

Jamie, Elizabeth, family & friends- Field and I love you all so much. Thank you for welcoming us with open arms. Jamie and Elizabeth, thank you for inspiring some of the most beautiful images we have ever produced. 


Jamie and Elizabeth did not want to break tradition and see one another before the wedding. However, they loved the idea of praying together before the ceremony and they allowed us to capture it. 
I love my job!


































































-Karie Denny


4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!! This is one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen. Everything looks perfect - including the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful location! Is this in Georgia??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.