Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Break-Through-Phoenix Portrait Photographer

I cannot even begin to tell you what a break-through these images were for me. I am rapidly evolving as an artist and an individual....funny how at 30 I am still discovering who I am and what my potential is. 
One of my New Years resolutions was to express my individuality as an artist, despite the negative feedback I may or may not get. As a people pleaser....you can understand this is actually a challenging resolution to make and adhere to. I am ALWAYS worried about what people think about me and as a photographer that includes my body of work. When a photographer places an image in the public eye, they are opening it up for judgment and I have been scared of the things people may say. 

So here it is. ME. MY WORK. THE WAY I WANT IT. Love it. Hate it. It is truly MINE.

I cannot thank Alejandra Vidal enough for blessing me with an amazing friendship. Ale, you are so beautiful. Your light shines for all to see. I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for both of us. 

Karie Denny

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Karie...so very awesome :)

    And now that it really matters, but I'm 37 and still finding out who I am :)

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Mike, I hope that adventure never ends! thank you!

      Delete
  2. "Love it. Hate it. It is truly MINE."

    Yeah, girl! Thrilled for you and so very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.