Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Gates Family-Phoenix Portrait Photographer

I have known the Gates for nearly half of my life. Through the years, we have shared happiness, heartbreak, triumphs and failures. We have been blessed to grow together and now that we both have families, our children get to grow together too! Photographing my friends is one of the greatest blessings in my life. Capturing intimate moments on film for them to share and treasure for a lifetime is a definite bonus! I LOVE MY LIFE!!


much love-Karie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing such a great job capturing this moment in time for us Karie! We absolutely love the way you captured the spirit of our little girls. Ems deep brown eyes and curiousity, Kinley's huge smile and crazy spirit. You are an amazing photographer and an even better friend. We love you so much. Thank for everything you have done for us over all these years.

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.