Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Seth and Stephanie-A Winter Wonderland Engagement

I have known Seth since he was small enough to think I had cooties. We are cousins. By marriage, but it makes no difference to me. We are family and it is always a treat when I have the opportunity to photograph my own family.

The setting for an engagement session was beautiful. Prescott had a blanket of snow covering the ground and it continued to fall. For us Phoenician photographers,  we don't get the opportunity to work in the snow much! We thankfully had an indoor plan as well. ;) and boy did we need it after shooting in the snow. We ventured the only bowling alley in Prescott Valley and had a wee bit of fun.

It was a memorable session with a couple that is close to my heart.












much love-Karie & Field

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.