Friday, February 22, 2013

Whitney + Tyson= Baby Bump

There is nothing quite as beautiful as an expectant mother and Whitney was breath taking with her baby bump. It was my second time working with this couple, so I felt very lucky to be a part of them welcoming a baby into the world!

Normally, I would talk about this amazing couple and then post several photos. However, I am not going to do that. For the first time ever, I created and sketched out a shot list and video list, SO I am super excited to show you a video today!!

I am thrilled to introduce Whitney and Tyson. They put up with my silly requests, watched me almost break my ankle, (twice) and patiently waited as I checked my shot list again and again and again. I am forever grateful for their patience with me. I do think it was worth it, but I will let all of you be the judge. ;)

Whitney and Tyson-Thank you for sharing this time with me and allowing me to capture this incredible time in your lives. xo



Here are a few of my favorite photos too. ;) I just can't resist!!






much love-Karie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are so very beautiful. such great captures. the silhouette is very beautiful indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.